Sinker EDM in Genoa City, WI
Precision sinker EDM machining from Luro Technologies Inc. provides accuracies of up to .0002" and superior surface finishes. Our EDM machining services in Genoa City, WI, are an extremely precise method of producing a high-quality, close-tolerance finished part. EDM technology is critical for advanced superior tolerance of parts, along with repeatable and extensive tooling with ultra-fine finishes.
Making State-of-the-Art Machining Work for You
Work with an EDM machine shop that utilizes advanced technology and equipment to achieve your goals. Our facility uses sinker EDM equipment that upholds tight tolerances with consistent results. Also, our shop uses:
- Internal or External Thread Burning Capabilities Allowing Complete Service
- Automated Work Cells for "Lights Out" Production and Smaller Run Prototypes
- In-House Design and Machining Capabilities
- Leading Edge CAD/CAM Software Ensures Electrodes Match Exact Design Specifications
Capabilities of Sinker/Conventional EDM
Sinker EDM services provide for the creation of products and prototypes in different materials. Conventional EDM:
- Provides Tolerances: Held to +/- .0002"
- Creates Diameters of up to .008"
- Melts or Vaporize Material, Leaving Little Debris While Ensuring Accurate Lines
Materials Utilized in Conventional EDM Machining
Turn your ideas into real products with our help. Thanks to our use of advanced technology and equipment, we can complete projects, from start to finish. Our facility can craft products from the following materials:
- Stainless Steel
- Hard Tool Steels
- Any Conductive Material